Snickers are one of my absolute favorite Candy Bars! I love them! It is also apple season and the perfect time to incorporate them into any recipes we can! While this isn’t your typical “Salad” it may be one of my favorites :) Maybe its all the sugar and sweetness, I don’t know… haha!
This recipe is awesome! I know there are many different versions out there, but this is how I make mine and have been making it for a while now. It whips up in a matter of 10 minutes and then chills until ready to serve. Easy Peasy! The recipe I use is from Food.com but I tweaked it very subtly. I took it to my cousin-in-law’s twins 1st birthday party and there was not a trace of it left by the end of the party!
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples, I used Red Delicious
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temp
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, ½ cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
(recipe from: Food.com)