This S’more Pie begins with a delicious homemade graham cracker crust. It is filled with a divine marshmallow cream filling and topped with a rich chocolate ganache. This is such a fun and unique way to enjoy all the wonderful flavor of s’mores without having to leave your house!
I love the taste of S’mores! It is a combination of ingredients I love to enjoy all year round, not just in the summertime. This pie encompasses the three ingredients in a s’more and transforms them into one unforgettable pie.
This pie starts out with a graham cracker crust made from scratch. It is absolute perfection! It is then filled with a delicious creamy marshmallow filling. To finish it off, it is layered with a rich chocolate ganache. Together, these three layers create a mouthwatering dessert that is a hit during any season!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6Tablespoons melted butter
- 28 large marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces cool whip, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar and mix well. Add melted butter and mix until it is well blended.
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and bake for 7 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine marshmallows and milk. Heat on high for 30 second increments stirring in between each increment until melted and smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla and stir well. Cool completely.
- Add cool whip and stir until well blended.
- Pour into cooled pie crust.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat on high for 30 second increments stirring in between each increment until melted and smooth.
- Allow 10 minutes to cool.
- Carefully and evenly spoon chocolate over the top of pie.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top and refridgerate for 2 hours before serving.