I had some frozen shrimp in my freezer and was on the look out for a tasty recipe to use them up.I came across this one from Cozy Home Scenes and thought it looked delicious!It whips up really quick and my hubby loved it!
SHRIMP PASTA ALFREDO
found recipe at: Cozy Home Scenes
Spaghetti (We used Fettuccine)
1/2 pound frozen shrimp
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms (sliced) (Optional…we didn’t use this because my hubby is not a fan of mushrooms…sad I know)
15 oz jar Alfredo Sauce
1 cup frozen peas
Parmesan (amount to your liking)
Salt (to taste)
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. While pasta is cooking, put 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and mushrooms in a skillet and cook about 3 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, Alfredo sauce, peas, and tomatoes. Cook about 5 to 6 minutes or until shrimp is cooked
4. Drain pasta, add salt to taste, then toss with a tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Put spaghetti on serving plate and top with warm shrimp Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan.