I had some Rolos left over from those Rolo Cake Mix Bars that I made the other day, so what better way to use them up then in another dessert…. also involving a cake mix?! :) These cookies only have 4 ingredients and are seriously SO good! I highly recommend them!
- 36 rolos
- 1 bod Devil's Food Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the rolo so it can spread through the cookie.)
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.