Smooth creamy chocolate-peanut butter fudge with crunchy peanut pieces and REESE’S in each and every bite! It is incredible!
Today I am thrilled to be partnering with HERSHEY’S again. Trust me, this recipe is a keeper!
With Valentine’s right around the corner I have chocolate on the mind. One of my favorite ways to enjoy chocolate is fudge! Fudge is a weakness of mine. I love the texture, I love the simplicity and I LOVE how versatile it is.
This version is especially delicious because it is a perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate. That combination is one that makes my husband go weak in the knees.
There is a bite of REESE’S in eatery bite. I love that this recipe has little bits of crunchy peanuts in as it compliments the smooth silkiness of the fudge.
It is seriously layer and layer of heaven….
This fudge is super addicting! It is the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter and smooth and crunchy! If you love fudge, peanut butter, chocolate and REESE’S then this fudge is an absolute MUST!
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup chopped cocktail peanuts, divided
- 32 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, unwrapped and divided
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in HERSHEY’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips. Stir until melted and mixed in then add marshmallow cream and stir until smooth. Stir in ¾ cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts, reserving ¼ cup for later.
- Pour half of fudge into prepared pan and evenly spread to distribute.
- Place REESE'S on top of fudge, 7 rows of 4 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures. Reserve remaining 4 REESE'S for later.
- Carefully spread remaining fudge over the tops of REESE'S until all REESE'S are completely covered and top layer is smooth and uniform.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts over the top of fudge and lightly press to set them in.
- Chop up the remaining 4 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures and sprinkle over the top of fudge and lightly press down.
- Refrigerate until fudge is completely set up and cooled.
- Once fudge is set, remove from fridge; carefully lift out the fudge with overhanging foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own. #sponsored