These Pizza Roll Ups are SO simple, super delicious and a family favorite! Picky eaters love them! With cheese, delicious pizza sauce and pepperonis, how could you go wrong?!
I LOVE simple dinners that my kids gobble up. These Pizza Roll Ups so happen to be one of those meals.
How could a person not love cheese, delicious pizza sauce (I use my homemade recipe) and pepperoni all rolled into one fabulous dinner?! You can use a homemade recipe, such as this fool-proof perfect pizza dough I have on my blog (which only requires 10 minutes of rest time!!!), or you can opt to use a Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough if you desire for even more ease. Either way, the end result is delectable.
This recipe is a family-approved, easy to make, fun recipe that I know you will enjoy as much as we do!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Roll dough onto a flat working surface. Spread sauce over dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Spread pepperoni’s over cheese and carefully roll the dough lengthwise.
- Slice into ¾ inch slices and place flat on cookies sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.