Oh. My. HECK! These brownies are some of the BEST that I have had! So many amazing flavors and textures layered into one fabulous brownie! This is a must make recipe for sure!
I honestly couldn’t stop myself from eating these! Brownies are and always will be my go-to chocolate craving dessert. These bad boys? They upped the brownie’s game to a whole new level. Two desserts combine to create one show stopping recipe. Trust me on this one.
Fudgy brownies, nuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk all piled on a graham cracker crust… need I go on?
This is definitely a recipe I highly recommend trying out for yourself! You will be SO glad you did!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9x13 pan, mix ingredients for graham cracker crust and press down. Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until well mixed. Pour over graham cracker crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- While brownies are cooking, combine pecans chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- After brownies have cooked 18 minutes, remove. You don't want them to be fully cooked through at this point. Sprinkle the pecan, chip and coconut mixture evenly over the top of brownies and then drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of chips, pecan and coconut mixture.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 30-35 minutes.