The 4th is coming up, and if you are anything like me, you are already trying to get your menu in place.
Sometimes with holidays it is all about the presentation. I was so excited to find this drink recipe over at The Sisters’ Cafe . These drinks will still the show! Not only are they beautiful, but people will truly be fascinated with them. At least my hubby was when I had these at the dinner table the other night. He couldn’t understand how it worked…
- Pina Colada Sobe Drink
- Fruit Punch Gatorade
- Blueberry-Pomegranate G2 Gatorade
- Choose 2-3 drinks with different sugar contents for the layers (I listed the drinks I used above)
- First, fill your cup with ice all the way to the top.
- Pour the drink with the highest sugar content into the cup, filling it approximately one third full.
- For the second layer, pour the second drink with the lower sugar content slowly through the ice to fill approximately the second third of the glass full.
- Finally, pour the sugar-free or lowest sugar drink slowly through the ice until you’ve reached the top of the glass.
recipe from: The Sisters’ Cafe