This Eggnog Cream Pie will soon become a holiday staple. It has a vanilla wafer crust with a creamy filling that has the perfect amount of eggnog flavor. This is a fabuloust dessert for holiday entertaining.
Eggnog has been an acquired taste for me. I still can’t drink it plain, only inside recipes. This eggnog cream pie is exceptional. The creamy filling is spot on in flavor without being to strong. It is paired perfectly with a whipped cream topping and vanilla wafer crust.
This is the perfect holiday treat for company. Every bite is filled with that seasonal holiday flavor and will be the hit of the party!
- Nilla Waffer crust
- 1¼ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small instant Vanilla pudding mix, dry
- 1½ cups eggnog
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine homemade whipped cream ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until creamy and fluffy. Add pudding mix, eggnog, nutmeg, and vanilla. Beat 3 minutes until pudding begins to set. Fold in homemade whipped cream. Spoon filling into crust and smooth with spatula.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.
- When you are ready to slice the pie place cream and sugar in a small mixing bowl and beat on high until the whipping cream forms stiff peaks.
- Spread whipping cream over the top of pie and sprinkle with nutmeg.