These Easy Sesame Noodles are a wonderful side dish. For such a simple side dish, they have a lot of delicious flavor packed in and are sure to be a hit at the dinner table!
Now that I am out of my first trimester and have entered the blissful second trimester, I am slowly able to eat and enjoy a variety of food again. I am so happy about it!
One genre of food I don’t make often enough is Asian cuisine. My husband adores Asian food. He loves the bold flavors and often requests that we go out for some or that I attempt to make it homemade. The unfortunate thing that I realized a couple weeks ago, is that this type of food is lacking on my blog and I intend to change that! So be on the look out for some yummy recipes coming your way this year :)
These noodles were beyond simple to whip up and it packed with flavor. This makes a wonderful side dish and goes perfectly with stir fry. We love these noodles and I am sure you will too! If you are looking for an easy, quick and tasty side for your next meal, consider giving this a try! It is a winner at our house!
- 12 ounce stir fry noodles, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce, I prefer reduced sodium
- 2½ Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Hot Chili Oil
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Soy Sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, Hot Chili Oil and vegetable oil. Whisk until will combined.
- Pour over noodles and top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.