Family recipes may be my favorite recipes ever! My grandma passed down this recipe to me. I am not sure where she got it from, but it made into one of her two GIANT cookbooks she gave me when I went to college. Both she and my mom make this marinade all the time, because really, it is SO easy AND tastes amazing! I like to credit its amazing flavor to the 7-Up :) Now that we finally have a grill, I make it all the time for a quick, easy and delicious dinner.
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups 7-Up soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup oil
- place chicken in ziplock bag.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Trim Chicken and poke holes with fork.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 and pour marinade over top and seal. Make sure to coat chicken evenly. Place in fridge.
- Grill chicken and eat up!