Chicken Avocado Chopped Salad
This Chicken Avocado Chopped Salad is a light, healthy and refreshing side dish or meal. So many delicious and fresh ingredients combine to create a beautifully harmonized taste. The chicken adds so much to this dish while making it filling. This will be a recipe you will revisit time and time again.
CHICKEN AVOCADO CHOPPED SALAD
I LOVE salads! Especially salads that have a refreshing and light flavor. There is something about eating healthy that just makes you feel great and energized.
This salad has so many ingredients that combine and fuse flavors absolutely perfectly.
Ingredients you will find in this Chicken Avocado Chopped salad
- red onion
To help combine the flavors, it is dressed with an excellent Lemon Basil Dressing that is OUTSTANDING. It is packed with seasonings and flavors that enhance the greatness of this salad.
With spring and summer right around the corner, you are not going to want to let this recipe get away :)
- 1½ cups diced Roma tomatoes, diced into ½ inch bites
- 1½ cups sliced English cucumbers
- 1½ avocados, diced into ½ inch bites
- ½ red onion, sliced into thin slices
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Add all salad ingredients in large bowl and gently toss.
- Wisk all the dressing ingredients together in small bowl and drizzle over salad.
- Serve immediately
Similar recipes you may like:
Looks and sounds delicious, thank you for sharing. x
Yum! Looks like just the thing for lunch!
Leave a Comment