My mom acquired this recipe back when she was in Jr. High. That is a pretty long time for a recipe to stick around so you know that they must be delicious! They are so easy to make, Only FOUR ingredients and whip up SO FAST!
These crackers are soft, fluffy and cheesy. YUM! They are great to serve to a crowd. Everyone I have ever made these crackers for has raved about them :) With how easy they are, how could you not try these out?!
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- Combine cheese, butter, flour and salt in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place two inches apart from one another on cookie sheet. Flatten with tines of fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Makes about 20 crackers.