Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
A few weeks ago, some girls in my neighborhood got together to share new recipes with one another. I decided to bring something quick and easy. I made a new version of this Cinnamon Pull Bread and Cake Batter Pull Bread for them to sample. I had quite a few of them RAVE about how delicious this easy appetizer was.
If you are looking for a quick and yummy snack to share with a crowd, then this recipe is perfect for you!
- 1 round loaf Sourdough bread, unsliced
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix, dry, do not prepare
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- ½ to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, may need more depending on how cheese you want it
- Slice bread to make ½ to 1-inch sections slicing almost all the way to the bottom of the loaf. Be careful not to cut too far or to cut through. I used a serrated knife and cut on inch slices all the way down the width way of the loaf. Then I used my kitchen sheers to snip the ½ to 1-inch sections on each row, just to avoid any of them tearing off. Place loaf on cookie sheet.
- Combine melted butter and ranch dressing mix and stir to evenly combine.
- Evenly pour and distribute melted butter/ranch dressing mix between each of the sections, making sure to get in-between each one. Trust me, you want the buttery goodness :) If you need more butter, simply melt as much more as needed.
- Evenly distribute the cooked and finely chopped bacon between each of the sections.
- Evenly distribute the cheddar cheese between each of the sections, adding more cheese if needed.
- Cover bread loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Whoa! This bread sounds amazing!! Perfect for summer parties!
This seriously looks amazing--and so easy too!! I need to try this bread out soon. My kids would live it, too!
Oh my heck, I remember when you had him. Time sure flies doesn't it. The bread sounds fabulous.
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust
I have been dying to make one of these pull-aparts forever. I may just have to do it soon! Happy birthday to him!
I am so thrilled to have found your site...you have the best recipes !!! Thank you for sharing with us.
Happy Birthday to your son!! He is a good-looking young man! You are right, they grow up way too fast and you don't know what happened to those years. Love the recipe, too, and just may try this. It is so hot here, we are indoors a lot.
Nikki, this bread looks SO delicious - bacon, I'm there! Your little guy is adorable and yes, time flies when you're a Mom! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe - pinning! Have a happy Sunday!
Very handsome. Thanks for nice recipe.
Happy birthday! The bread is perfection!
Laurie in MN
Seriously? You post this in the morning? GAH! I have to go shopping now thank you very much!
I LOVE this!!! My little girl is turning two next month and I plan on making a couple of these for her party...Along with many other "Pinterest finds"!!!!!!! Thanks for the step by step instructions !!!! Looks delicious!!!!!!
Sounds great. Thank you.
capturing joy with kristen duke
This looks SOOOOO amazing!!! Pinning!
Thank you for the recipe! I'm a guy and like to cook a bit but this looks really good and easy to make as well. Thanks for sharing!
Yay! I have everything I need for this and need to bring an appy for tomorrow night. So looking forward to trying it out.
CLEVER idea! I'm making this for the kids! Thanks for ALL your recipes!
The only thing that would make this better is some shredded buffalo chicken! I know that might not make it as convenient but boy does it sound tasty!
Going to make this to go with a crock pot of potato soup. YUM!
Leave a Comment