A few weeks ago, some girls in my neighborhood got together to share new recipes with one another. I decided to bring something quick and easy. I made a new version of this Cinnamon Pull Bread and Cake Batter Pull Bread for them to sample. I had quite a few of them RAVE about how delicious this easy appetizer was.
If you are looking for a quick and yummy snack to share with a crowd, then this recipe is perfect for you!
- 1 round loaf Sourdough bread, unsliced
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix, dry, do not prepare
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- ½ to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, may need more depending on how cheese you want it
- Slice bread to make ½ to 1-inch sections slicing almost all the way to the bottom of the loaf. Be careful not to cut too far or to cut through. I used a serrated knife and cut on inch slices all the way down the width way of the loaf. Then I used my kitchen sheers to snip the ½ to 1-inch sections on each row, just to avoid any of them tearing off. Place loaf on cookie sheet.
- Combine melted butter and ranch dressing mix and stir to evenly combine.
- Evenly pour and distribute melted butter/ranch dressing mix between each of the sections, making sure to get in-between each one. Trust me, you want the buttery goodness :) If you need more butter, simply melt as much more as needed.
- Evenly distribute the cooked and finely chopped bacon between each of the sections.
- Evenly distribute the cheddar cheese between each of the sections, adding more cheese if needed.
- Cover bread loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.