Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars
Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars… These are ooey, gooey, salty and sweet! The flavor and texture are amazing! The pretzel brings such a fun and exciting element to a classic recipe and the caramel addition is perfection!
I have always loved magic bars. The texture is ooey, gooey and chewy!
When you add caramel and pretzels to the already incredible ingredient roster, you have perfection!
It is the perfect salty-sweet combo with a delicious bite each and every time!
If you are looking for a fun treat that will have everyone smiling, give this one a try! It is sure to be a huge hit!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cup mini pretzel sticks, broken
- 7 ounces caramel, plus 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk (I use Peter's caramel)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, Semi-sweet or milk chocolate will work
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix will and press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour half of the sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Sprinkle broken pretzels over the top.
- In a small bowl, melt caramel with 2 Tablespoons of evaporated milk in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir until melted. Pour caramel over the pretzels.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and coconut over caramel.
- Pour the rest of the sweetened condensed milk over the top. If you would like, you can brake a few more pretzels to sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
These bars look so tempting. Sweet and gooey.. Yummy!
LOVE magic bars, and these look like the ultimate ones! Can't wait to try this recipe!
I'm pretty in love with magic bars, too! Love this version.
The idea sounded great and when we ate them soon after baking they were very good. The problem is that the moist ingredients turn the pretzels stale by the next day. They have a weird, stale and hard texture in the bars after that. We ended up throwing the whole rest of the pan away. If you substituted nuts for the pretzels it would work fine and be delicious
Leave a Comment