Buttermilk Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Buttermilk Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins… This is such a delicious fall recipe! Perfectly moist and absolutely tasty! The chocolate chips provide such a wonderful complimentary balance to the pumpkin flavor!
I LOVE fall! I love being able to turn on my oven and bask in all the wonderful fall flavors and smells.
Its no secret that pumpkin happens to be one of the most looked forward to ingredients each and every year! There are so many tasty recipes- both savory and sweet- that are baked and cooked in the home on the regular during the fall season.
These Buttermilk Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are a great breakfast, treat or snack! Pumpkin and chocolate chips are one flavor combo that were destined to be together!
These muffins are moist, easy and packed with fall flavor! Definitely put these on the must try fall recipe list!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar and mix with hand mixer. Add eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla and mix. Add flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt. Stir until incorporated. Add chocolate chips and stir lightly.
- Fill muffin tins almost to the top and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
These look delicious! Pumpkin is my all-time favorite thing to bake with too. I always have a stash of canned pumpkin in my pantry. I'm for sure making these. Thanks for another great recipe! Pinning!
I see several recipes on your site that I would like to try but they don't tell how many each recipe makes.
I'm hoping to make these for breakfast on Thanksgiving, but the recipe doesn't state how many muffins it makes?
Leave a Comment