I am all about quick dinners, especially when those dinners are healthy, too! We really enjoyed this meal!
It is also a weight watchers recipe, so who wouldn’t love that?!
Bubble Up Enchiladas
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can reduced fat refrigerator biscuits
- 1¼ cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown turkey and drain juices.
- Pour enchilada sauce and tomato sauce over browned turkey and stir to evenly coat.
- Cut refrigerated biscuits into fourths (cut in half and then each half in half) and stir into meat mixture.
- Dump into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked through.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes
Recipe from Recipe-Diaries