One of my favorite salads on the blog is the Broccoli Craisin Salad. This recipe is extremely similar and actually is a family recipe of mine as well. However, there are some ingredient changes to that other recipe that change up the flavor and make it its own identity.
The vegetables provide a crisp and fresh bite and the insanely delicious dressing coats everything in perfection. Trust me on this one, this is one salad you are going to want to try! Bonus, it has bacon. And we all know, everything is better with bacon :)
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in bite size
- ½ cups celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1½ cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 cups mayonaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl toss cauliflower, broccoli, celery, peas, and bacon.
- In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt and onion. Mix well. Pour over salad and toss to mix well and serve.