This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Ball is such a delicious dessert appetizer. It will be the hit of the party! It tastes like a Reese’s in the form of one tasty and unforgettable appetizer.
I can’t believe tomorrow is 2017! This year passed by so quickly. I loved 2016 and am so grateful for another great year filled with family, good friends and many adventures. I have a feeling 2017 is going to be even better!
Appetizers are a must at NYE parties! It is my favorite part of NYE actually. I like to throw in a dessert appetizer every now and then to balance out the salt with some sweet. I made this for a family gathering recently and it was adored by all who tried it. I adapted a recipe I saw over at Six Sisters’ Stuff and put my own little spin on it. The end result was absolutely INCREDIBLE!
If you are looking for a quick, easy, delicious last minute recipe for your NYE festivities tonight, give this a try! You will absolutely LOVE it!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips, divided
- 1½ cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Beat on high until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup peanut butter chips.
- Form a ball and place in plastic wrap and freese for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and unwrap the plastic wrap.
- Place the remainder of the peanut butter chips and the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on a large plate. Roll the cheese ball in the Reeses and place on serving dish.
- Serve with Graham crackers.