Dip and appetizer season is among us and I couldn’t be more happy about that! They are both mine and my hubby’s favorite thing to chow down on. My husband particularly loves a good dip recipe and today’s recipe is just that!
This Philly Cheese Steak Dip is phenomenal and truly tastes JUST like you are biting into that beloved and well sought-after sandwich. The flavor is incredible and this recipe is super unique and exciting!
I was on my way to bed one night when this idea hit me and I couldn’t wait to share it with you! I honestly feel like I think of food all day because of this blog but of course night time, while I am lying in bed wishing I could be eating, is when the best ideas come to me ;)
I hope you love this dip as much as my family did!
- 1½ cups GRILLED and small chopped thin cut shoulder steak
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- 4 oz. shredded or chopped provolone cheese
- Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, provolone, and chopped steak. Stir until well combined. Add sautéed onion and green pepper to bowl and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips or toasted baguettes.