Since having the baby, I have been *trying* to eat healthier. You would be surprised at how difficult that becomes when you are a food blogger. But I am determined to try. A while back, you may remember that I shared this wonderful Southwestern Hummus recipe. Well, after I saw a yummy recipe for hummus wraps on my cute friends’, Six Sisters’ Stuff, blog, I knew I had to put my own spin on it.
This meal is SO healthy and so yummy. I found these High Fiber low carb 90 calorie Tortilla Wraps at walmart and whipped this lunch up. (The brand of Tortillas is called OLE). They make up super quick and leave you feeling refreshed, satisfied and like you ate an amazing meal without gorging on calories.
If you are in the market for a lighter, filling and yummy meal- give this recipe a try! The flavors, ingredients and textures are wonderful!
- 1 (10 inch) Tortilla wrap
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Southwestern Hummus Recipe, (click that link for recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons corn
- 2 Tablespoons black beans
- 1 Tablespoon diced tomato
- 2 Tablespoons diced avocado
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Spread hummus over wrap. Layer the rest of ingredients on top of hummus. Wrap it up and enjoy!