I have been on the biggest samoa kick lately! Everything about them is heaven. These brownies are nothing short of fabulous. The salted buttercream on top of these rich and fudgey brownies, topped with crisp toasted coconut, chocolate and gooey caramel all combine to perfection. These brownies seriously have it all and you would be crazy not to try them out!
By November 3, 2013
- Yield: 24 brownies (24 Servings)
Rich fudgey brownies toped with a delicious salted caramel buttercream, toasted coconut, chocolate and gooey caramel.
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- . . BROWNIES .
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- . . SALTED CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM .
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2-3 Tbsp. milk
- . . ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS .
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 4 oz. chocolate candy coating can use chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 Tbsp. water
- BROWNIES: Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well. Add salt, cocoa and flour and stir to combine. Don’t overbeat. Pour into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM: Cream butter in stand mixer. Add powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, caramel and milk to stand mixer and mix until well combined. Add more milk and/or powdered sugar as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Frost the tops of completely cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut evenly over the top of buttercream.
- Melt chocolate candy coating in 30 second increments, stirring in between until smooth and melted.
- Combine caramel bits and water in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and well combined.
- Drizzle melted chocolate candy coating and caramel over toasted coconut.