I absolutely ADORE S’mores. After seeing some fun S’mores Puppy Chow on my good friend Sally’s blog, Sally’s Baking Addiction, I knew I wanted to try some for myself but change it up slightly.
This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING! I made this for a roomie reunion and it was gone SO fast! If you love s’mores, snack food or anything delicious… then make this recipe! It has Nutella in it which makes this recipe even more addictive than usual. You will LOVE it!
S'mores Muddy Buddies
By April 28, 2013
This stuff is delicious and dangerously addictive! I seriously can't get enough of it!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 6 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- 10 oz. chocolate candy coating
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips optional
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure out Golden Graham cereal. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate candy coating, in 30 second intervals, until smooth. Stir at each interval.
- Once completely melted, stir in Nutella and marshmallow creme/fluff until smooth and completely combined. It will be THICK!
- Pour evenly over cereal, stirring to evenly coat. Be patient, because it is thick it make take some time, but it will coat the more you work with it.
- Next, stir in marshmallow bits and chocolate chips.
- Lastly, sprinkle and gently stir/sift in powdered sugar to evenly coat. (you can also pre-measure powdered sugar into a ziplock bag then dump chocolate coated cereal into it when ready. Zip and shake until covered!)
(recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction)