I am a total S’more fanatic. I love it in all shapes, forms and varieties.
Today’s recipe is nothing short of incredible. The graham cracker crust of the pie is the perfect hint of crunch to the soft, pillowy, marshmallow center. The chocolate ganache compliments the dish perfectly with its creamy richness.
I saw a fun recipe for Mini S’mores Pies over on my cute friend over at Lil’ Luna blog and wanted to put my own spin on it.
My husband is not typically a dessert person. If you couldn’t tell by his “Hubby Favorites”, desserts don’t really make the list often. That being said, he ate 3 of these pies in one day, which honestly surprised me. He told me I definitely need to make these again.
These Miniature S’more Pies would be the perfect personal-sized dessert for a dinner party you are hosting. They require very little work and no baking.
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts, they come in a package of 6
- 8 oz. cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 tsp. marshmallow flavoring, optional
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup heavy cream
- marshmallow bits, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, marshmallow creme and marshmallow flavoring and beat until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the creme filling into the 6 graham cracker pie crusts.
- Pour heavy cream in to a small saucepan and heat on medium-high heat until it reaches a boil. Remove from heat and stir in chopped semi-sweet chocolate until it melts and combines evenly. Let it cool almost completely.
- Spread equal amounts of chocolate ganache onto each pie to cover top.
- Sprinkle with marshmallow bits if desired.
You definitely want to give these a try! If you love S’mores, this is the perfect recipe for you!
I hope you like these as much as we do :)