I am so excited about today’s giveaway because it is super personal… as in, I PERSONALLY picked out everything in the package and am personally mailing it to you as well :) And it is some of my personal “Favorite Things!”
It’s that gift giving time of year again!!! If you stress over your list of loved ones, and struggle to find the perfect gift for birthdays or the holidays, fret no more. 25 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite things in a gift giving guide, and nearly all of the items are under $25! This list can offer a long lasting gift guide to refer back to when you need that special gift, along with links to where you can get them. Sometimes, giving a practical household item is just as exciting as the extravagant gift you are stress-fully looking for, but we also have super cutesy and impractical, too!
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
So much fun, right?!? To view closer shopping details and links on where to purchase each basket item, simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
1. All Things Thrifty
2. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
3. Chef in Training
4. Click it Up a Notch
6. I Heart Nap Time
8. Landee See, Landee Do
9. Lil’ Luna
10. Lolly Jane
11. Love the Day
12. My Sister’s Suitcase
13. Or So She Says
15. Six Sisters’ Stuff
16. Tatertots and Jello
17.The Dating Divas
18.The Diary of DavesWife
19. The Girl Who Ate Everything
20. The Idea Room
21. The Pleated Poppy
22. The Savvy Photographer
24. Vintage Revivals
25.Your Homebased Mom
Since I am a food blog, most of “my favorites” are centered around some of my favorite things in the kitchen.
Here is what my Favorite Things Gift Package includes:
1. A large mixing bowl. This is one of my most used items in my kitchen. I use it, well, for pretty much everything! From, baking to cooking, I love it! One of the first pieces of advice my mom gave me when I got married was: “You need a good mixing bowl” So one of my gifts to you, a great large mixing bowl :)
2. A package of Jello Vanilla Flavored instant pudding. My FAVORITE cookies in the entire world are my Pudding Cookies. I want you to be able to make them in your home, so I am giving you my “secret ingredient”. You are going to LOVE these cookies! They are honestly THE BEST!
3. Toblerone Candy Bar. This has been my favorite candy bar of all time since pretty much the beginning of time. And this is a HUGE one, so it should last you a while! Enjoy!
4. Wrigley’s 5 Gum-Spearmint. My favorite gum. Ever. It lasts forever and I always have a package in my car, in my purse and in a drawer in my kitchen. A girl’s got to have her gum readily available. You never know when your are going to need it ;-)
5. Biscoff Spread. I can’t tell you in words just how incredible this stuff is. It my latest current addiction. I get a lot of people telling me they can’t find it where they are located, so here you go. A jar all to your self!
6. Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara. I can’t live without it. If I can only apply one product of make-up, hands down it would be mascara. Oddly enough, and not trying to sound cocky or conceited, but I get compliments on my mascara and eyelashes weekly. They always ask me what product I use and this is it.
7. 24 oz. of Western Family Chocolate Almond Bark. Another question I always get asked is what type of chocolate do I use to coat my truffles to get them so smooth. This is it. I love it and have a ridiculous amount in storage. I would hate to run out of it. With Christmas right around the corner and treat exchanges, you are going to want this! Trust me!
8. A wooden spoon. Another item I use often in my kitchen. Everyone needs a good quality wooden spoon.
9. Essie Nail Polish- Merino Cool. My current favorite nail polish color. How could you go wrong with this dark-gray purple color?! Honestly, its beautiful!
AND THE BONUS:
10. I am also including a $50 VISA gift card!
I know how stressful holiday shopping can be (and how expensive) so I want to help you out a little to make your holidays less stressful!
Want a chance to win my “Favorite Things” Package?!
***Winner outside of the US will have to pay shipping over $10***