Here we go again folks… Pudding Cookies: Christmas Edition. I LOVE to make different variations of pudding cookies. When it came to thinking of a great Christmas Pudding Cookie, I knew exactly what I wanted to make..
The original Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie recipe is dear to my heart. It was given to me by my mom and I am pretty sure my grandma is the one who gave it to her. Needless to say, it has been a long time family favorite. That being said, I wanted to do the perfect Holiday Spin to it.
When I think of holiday flavors, peppermint is the first thing that comes to mind… and what better than to pair it with Chocolate?! Chocolate and I never stray to far away from one another. These cookies are so soft and so perfect for the holiday season. They would make a perfect addition to your cookie plates this year!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small package (3.9 oz) Devil's Food instant pudding mix, dry (you could also just use chocolate, too)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks (semi-sweet chocolate chips will work)
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in dry instant pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
- Add baking soda and flour and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. I find 9 minutes to be the perfect number for my oven.