Now that it has snowed up here in Utah (yeah, you read that right… SNOWED), I will soon be transitioning away from fall foods seeing as it is feeling much like winter. Before this transition happens, I want to share with you this recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies.
This is another cookie, similar to my regular Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, that screams fall to me. My husband devoured the bag of these I sent with him to work. He loves all things pumpkin, and these sure fit the bill. They are soft and delicious.
The pumpkin spice pudding is seasonal so you better go stock up on it while it lasts. Walmart is the only place I have been able to find it, and it is on display with their seasonal holiday food displays in the aisles. When you grab some, make sure you give these cookies a try!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
By October 26, 2012Published:
The pudding makes these so soft. These are the perfect fall cookie!
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 small pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in dry pumpkin spice instant pudding mix and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.