I shared these on a guest post I did for my friend Ashton at Something Swanky a couple weeks ago, but today I am going to share them with you :)
These Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are such a classic recipe, but I tell you what, I have yet to find a peanut butter cookie recipe I like better :) These were a staple made by my mom and grandma growing up and I am more than happy to carry on the tradition! If you like the peanut butter-chocolate combo, then these are definitely the cookies for you!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 bag chocolate kisses
- Cream Butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and then roll each bowl into sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Immediately when done baking, gently press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool completely.