Those of you who “know” me by now, know that I LOVE Oreos….
I mean really, just check out my
I decided to give these Golden Oreos a try and the end result was delicious! If you love blondies over brownies… these will probably be your favorite! I love brownies, but these still were absolutely AMAZING! My husband took them into work and they received rave reviews! And best of all, they are completely easy to make!
- 1 package Golden Double Stuf Oreos, reserve a few cookies for garnish on top
- 4 oz. cream cheese, you may need to add up to 8 oz. to get the consistency you want
- Dipping Chocolate
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don't need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!