Coming from a Greek dad, I have fallen in love with all the yummy Mediterranean flavors! The flavor combination in this recipe makes for a light, fresh and delicious meal.
This Greek Pasta Salad is so delicious and so easy to throw together! It can be served warm or cold to fit whatever mood you are in!
Greek Pasta Salad
By August 3, 2012
A fast and delicious meal! This recipe can be served warm or cold and is super flexible to fit your own personal tastes.
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced and quartered
- 4 Roma Tomatoes diced into large pieces
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan shredded
- 1 cup feta crumbled
- 2 cups Italian dressing more or less depending on your taste
- Cook bow tie pasta as directed on the box.
- Toss all ingredients together. This salad can be served warm or cold and adding chicken would also be a fabulous idea!