Okay, lets talk about the ultimate snack food for a minute… Popcorn.
Who doesn’t LOVE popcorn?!
If you haven’t’ yet, be sure and check out my Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn, because really, it is FANTASTIC!
Today I bring you another AMAZING popcorn that my mom and I created. I was down visiting last week for a wedding and realized she had a TON of Oreos to use up and this is what we came up with. The end result, well, lets just say there was none left to spare :)
With only 3 INGREDIENTS, this popcorn is not only delicious, but super easy to whip up!
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- 20 Oreos, finely crushed
- 24 oz. White Vanilla Almond Bark
- Melt white vanilla almond bark according to package directions until completely melted and smooth consistency.
- Drizzle almond bark over popped popcorn.
- Sprinkle finely crushed oreo crumbs through out popcorn to evenly distribute.
- Let almond bark set up and dig in!