I love Nutella. I love S’mores.
What is better than taking these two amazing inventions and fusing them together?! Why have I never thought of this before?! I saw these yummy S’more Cookie Bars from Lovin in the Oven, and thought to myself how tasty these would be if the chocolate was subbed out for creamy, delicious, Nutella! And trust me… these are INCREDIBLE with Nutella!
These bars have it all… the softness, the goeyness, the flavor, easy, and my favorite part… they have nutella!
You NEED to make these. Trust me, you want to! They will make everyone who eats them happy :) I know I sure was when I took a bite!
Nutella S'more Bars
By July 25, 2012
Combines two of the greatest things on earth! This recipe is definitely one that needs to be made soon!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme/fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt and beat until well incorporated.
- Divide dough in half. Mash half of the dough into the bottom of a greased 8x8 pan.
- Spread Nutella over the top of the dough.
- Carefully spread marshmallow cream over top of the Nutella.
- Carefully spread remaining dough over the top of marshmallow creme. For me, it helped to press the dough flat in my hands, piece by piece, and lay it over the top, until entire top was covered.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let it cool completely before cutting it up into squares.
(recipe adapted from: Lovin in the Oven)