There is something about gorgeous cookies that makes them taste even better.
These cookies not only taste like a chocolate brownie cookie, but are completely striking! I got this recipe from my HERSHEY’S Chocolate Cookbook (pretty sure every girl should own this cookbook) and it is absolutely amazing!
Have a chocolate craving?! These will fix that! They are the perfect chocolate indulgence!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
By July 29, 2012
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies! These beautiful cookies taste just like brownies and are perfect for that chocolate craving!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Comine sugar, oil and cocoa in a large bowl. Beat until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough until it is firm enough to handle. If you are wanting them to firm up faster, like me, stick the covered dough in the freezer until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls then roll them in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
(recipe from: HERSHEY’S Chocolate Cookbook)