With all this yummy grilling going on this summer, we are all in need of a great side dish, right?!….
okay, maybe its more of a dessert…
regardless, this stuff NEEDS to be made at your next get together! It is absolutely AMAZING!
It will have everyone licking their bowls clean…. not even joking :)
My husband always jokes that the way to his heart is through Oreos. Let’s just say he was pretty happy when he walked in from work to find this waiting for him.
Is your mouth watering yet?!
- 1 (3.4 oz) box white chocolate instant pudding, just the mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos, crushed (I used Double Stuffed)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together for 2 minutes.
- Stir in thawed Cool whip, crushed Oreos and mini marshmallows
- Store in fridge until ready to eat and serve. To me, the longer it is refrigerated, the better! It lets it thicken up and I prefer it colder.
(recipe from: Food Family Finds)
go on and indulge! You know you want to! I won’t judge! :)