My family are all big party people! We love the people, the talks, the games… and most importantly the food! MMM! Party food is filled with delicious finger foods- from desserts to appetizers and maybe anything in between!
This is one recipe that is always a hit wherever we bring them! It comes from my grandma’s cookbook and is one I make often!
My husband, who isn’t a fan of mushrooms normally, gobbles these down like he hasn’t eaten in days! He tells me it is one of his favorite recipes- so you should definitely give these a try!
The flavors are perfect together- making them VERY addictive! :)
Easy and Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms
By June 15, 2012
- Yield: 40-50 mushrooms
This recipe is SO easy to throw together and is a total crowd pleaser!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. bacon chopped, cooked, and drained
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 40-50 mushrooms washed with stems pulled out
- Mix cream cheese, green onions, bacon, and Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl.
- Stuff mushrooms with filling, as much as desired. I do about 1 tsp give or take depending on the size of the mushroom.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.