Family recipes may be my favorite recipes ever! My grandma passed down this recipe to me. I am not sure where she got it from, but it made into one of her two GIANT cookbooks she gave me when I went to college. Both she and my mom make this marinade all the time, because really, it is SO easy AND tastes amazing! I like to credit its amazing flavor to the 7-Up :) Now that we finally have a grill, I make it all the time for a quick, easy and delicious dinner.
Easy 7-Up Marinade
By June 7, 2012
An easy and delicious marinade that is jam-packed with amazing flavor!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2 cups 7-Up
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish (Optional) I use Kraft Sauceworks Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Trim Chicken and poke holes with fork.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 and pour marinade over top and cover. Place in fridge.
- Marinade 8 hours or overnight
- Grill chicken and eat up!