First, I will announce the winner of the Handmade Jewlery Direct! Sorry I am a bit late on announcing… We were celebrating my brother’s birthday this weekend and I never got the chance to get to my computer. But without any further ado… the winner of the name necklace is…
#33 Heather Spooner!
Congratulations! You are going to LOVE your necklace :)
Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize or a new winner will be chosen.
A big thank you to all who entered and to Handmade Jewelry Direct for hosting the giveaway! If you haven’t already, be sure and check out Handmade Jewelry Direct! She has absolutely gorgeous items that will fit anyone’s tastes!
One of my absolute favorite side dishes is Cheesy Potato Casserole! I love how easy and delicious it is and that it can compliment almost any meal! If you haven’t made these yet be sure and give them a try! This is how my family makes them and there is never any leftovers :)
Cheesy Potato Casserole
By June 11, 2012
A great side dish that compliments almost any meal!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 (30 oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups corn flakes crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onion, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash brown potatoes.
- Pour and evenly spread into a greased 9x13.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter and stir in crushed cornflakes.
- Evenly top casserole with buttered corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-45 minutes.
They really are amazing! Good luck stoping at just one helping :)