This dip is incredible! I seriously whipped it up in no time. My husband came home from work and basically pounded the whole thing himself (he is skinny and can totally do things like that…jealous). After finishing it off, he told me to make sure I put this recipe on the “hubby favorites.” So here you have it, a delicious, easy, fast, and people pleaser dip. Make it for your next party and I guarantee you people will rave about it!
Fast and Easy Hot Onion Dip
By May 23, 2012
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
This dip is incredible! I seriously whipped it up in no time. My husband came home from work and basically pounded the whole thing …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 onion chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. Transfer to an oven safe, greased, baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until the top is brown and bubbling.
- We like to dip chips or toasted bread into it, but you can do whatever sounds good!
recipe from: Millions of Miles