Remember this post on Nutella Rolls?… Well this idea is a spin off from the recipe created by Inspired by Charm. Here you have it… Cinnamon Roll Muffins! These cute little guys are SO dang easy and look and taste amazing!
Need a quick and easy breakfast?… Look no further because it doesn’t get much simpler and faster than this!
They are made very similar to the last recipe… only minus the Nutella and adding some butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar!
Cinnamon Roll Muffins
By May 11, 2012
- Yield: 8 muffins Servings
An easy and delicious breakfast!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 can Grand Biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- . FROSTING . .
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Roll each of the 8 Pillsbury Grand Biscuits out into a flat circle with rolling pin. Coat with granulated sugar on both sides to sweeten up the dough.
- Smear about half a tablespoon of butter onto each flattened biscuit.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle a good amount of the mixture onto each biscuit.
- Roll up each biscuit and cut each roll into thirds.
- Place three pieces, cut side up, into each muffin tin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Once cooked, let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then remove and let finish cooling
- For Icing, beat softened cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar together until smooth. Top Each Cinnamon Roll Muffin with Icing.
recipe adapted form Inspired by Charm