BBQ Chicken Pizza

My husband’s favorite kind of pizza is BBQ Chicken, hands down!  Anytime we go out to a pizza place, this is the pizza he orders.  I have been on the hunt for a delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, and I have to say, I think I found it!  My whole family absolutely LOVED this pizza, even my picky 2 year old!  This dough was SO easy to whip up!  This recipe is definitely making into our meal cycle! It was DELICIOUS!BBQ CHICKEN PIZZARecipe from: Favorite Family Recipes1½ cups warm water2 Tbsp. sugar1 Tbsp. yeastLet that sit for 5 minutes. Then add:3½ cups flour1 tsp SaltMix until smooth then let raise for 10 minutes. While dough is rising, make BBQ Pizza Sauce.BBQ PIZZA SAUCE1 Tbsp. minced garlic1 small can tomato paste1 medium can tomato sauce1 tomato, finely chopped2 tsp. basil2 tsp. oreganosalt and pepper, to taste2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro1 cup BBQ sauce (whatever your favorite kind is)Brown garlic in a little olive oil in the bottom of a sauce pan.  Add everything else, except the BBQ sauce, and simmer for 20 minutes.  Then remove from heat and stir in the BBQ sauce.Toppings:about a handful of fresh chopped cilantro2 to 3 cups of mixed cheddar and mozzarella cheese2 chicken breasts grilled in BBQ Sauce, then sliced1 can pineapple tidbits – drainedRoll out pizza dough into a circle and place on pizza pan or pizza stone.  Top uncooked rolled out pizza dough with sauce, cheese and pineapple. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 18 min.  After cooking, top with grilled chicken slices and fresh chopped cilantro.Enjoy!Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

Megness@Murphy'sLawOnlyWorse says:

THAT looks soooo good! Going to give it a try for sure! Thanks for sharing :)

Looks so good! This is my favorite kind of pizza. P.S. Your post is up over on my blog. Looks great!

Oh my gosh. This looks amazing! Will definitely have to try this out.

Anonymous says:

That looks sooo good!

yum! i love pizza! and your one looks stunning!
    please check out my blog and don't be afraid to leave a comment!

looks amazing! my hubby would love it too!

Yummy!! We love BBQ Chicken Pizza too! So much that I had to buy the California Pizza Kitchen cookbook so we could copy their's and some others!! Check out their awesome pizza on my blog: http://katiekateskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/bbq-chicken-pizza.html

mividaenundulce says:

Perfect for today. There is something about pizza and Sunday, it's just that both goes together in my mind.

Beansieleigh says:

Oh boy… I think Dear Son is gonna LOVE this one! Guess I better pick up the necessary ingredients and give it a try, because I've got to admit, it looks pretty good to me too! TFS, and hope you're enjoying the weekend! ~tina

peanutbutterandpeppers.com says:

Yum! I never made pizza crust from scratch, but I want to. I am going to try your recipe! Wish my Hubby liked BBQ Chicken Pizza, but he's so traditional and set in his ways, I can't change him!

This looks delicious. I don't know that I am smart enough to make my own dough though. Do you have to have a stand mixer?

I will TOTALLY be making this! BBQ chicken pizza is a favorite in our house (for take out) but I have never made one from scratch :)Thanks for sharing!Katiewww.punkinheadsanddoodaloos.blogspot.com

YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON COM, WOOT WOOT. winks, jen

MMMmmm…looks great!

One of my favourite pizza BBQ Pizza.

I needPizza Equipment for Apple Pizza. any one can help me?

Awesome pizza I really like pizza no matter whether it veg- non veg I liked your recipe too.

Caiti Garter says:

Looks delicious! We are making this tomorrow night!! Do you think I could use one packet of active yeast? Thats all I have but I will just go buy yeast if that wouldn’t work