Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
I have been making these Oreo Truffles since Derek and I first got married. They are SO EASY to whip up for a party or get together with friends or just to make a husband happy! (My husband’s favorite thing is Oreos) I made a batch of these for him to take to work earlier this week.
The best part about this recipe…It only has 3 INGREDIENTS!
No Bake Oreo Truffles
By November 12, 2011
Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! I have been making these Oreo Truffles since Derek and I …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese you may add up to 8 oz, I just like the consistency best with 4 oz.
- - - Dipping Chocolate
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don't need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!
For those that were wondering what kind of chocolate I used, here is a picture of mine. I used about half of the package. I followed the microwave instructions. I used a small but tall bal to dip them in so that the entire truffle could easily be covered and carefully lifted it out with a fork (you can use skewers as well) and tapped my fork on the side to let any excess chocolate drip off. It is ideal to cover them with chocolate right after they have sat in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. The cold helps the chocolate set up faster.