Brownie Batter Cookies

My favorite dessert has to be brownies hands down.  I love them!  When I saw this recipe for Brownie Batter Cookies, I had to give them a try!  They were really good!BROWNIE BATTER COOKIESrecipe from: Picky Palate2 sticks unsalted butter, softened3/4 cup granulated sugar3/4 cup packed light brown sugar2 large eggs1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract1 cup prepared brownie mix, chilled3-1/2 cups all purpose flour1 tsp. kosher salt1 tsp. baking soda2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined. Add brownie batter, mixing until well combined.3. Place flour, salt and soda into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Add to wet ingredients mixing to combine then add chocolate chips to combine. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until cookies are cooked through. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Let cool completely then enjoy with a large glass of milk.Makes 3 dozen cookiesEnjoy!Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

Sarah Rachele says:

Oh, these look so good! I am going to have to try these today. Thanks for posting and I LOVE your blog. :)

Sarah

Oh heavens…those look delicious! I've been making Martha Stewarts Chocolate Chocolate Chunk cookies for years – a brownie batter consistency – with great results for years. But this? I might just have to change my game plan.

Gina

NanAppetit says:

Looks good! Going to pin it.

overtimecook.com says:

These look amazing! (Though I don't often have extra brownie batter lying around. Might have to remedy that. ;)

I like the look & sound of these! Maybe this will be our treat this week :)

Brownies…well, anything chocolate is for sure my fav :D

I linked this up to my Tasty Tuesday linky! Hope that's okay :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Yum I am going to have to try these for sure!!!!

Jillian@FoodFolksandFun says:

These looks SO yummy and easy, I’m book-marking this to make later! I found you via “Lil’ Luna Link Party”. I’m your newest follower and would love a “follow back”!

Have a great week,

Jillian @ http://www.foodfolksandfun.blogspot.com

Allison @ Alli 'n Son says:

Oh, these sound amazing. Brownies and cookies, is there a better combination?

Gallamore West says:

Wow, these look amazing! Pinning them right now :) Just saw you linked up on TT&J. Have a great weekend!
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

odetoinspiration says:

Mmmmm…those look yum! Pinning the recipe:)

This recipe is one I will try for sure. I have not seen one like this before. Thanks for sharing.

These brownies sound amazing, and I'm all about chocolate – I am going to try these. Thanks for sharing them at Tatertots and Jello's party!