Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
Here is another DELICIOUS slow cooker recipe I want to share with you! We LOVED this chicken and it was SO SIMPLE! What makes this chicken even more delicious is that it is only 4 Points for Weight Watchers! Tasty and healthy??…What could be better?!
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
By October 19, 2011
Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! Here is another DELICIOUS slow cooker recipe I want to share …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- 1 (14.4 oz) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 (14.4 oz) can chicken broth
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- - TT salt and pepper
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning. Serve over rice (extra pts)
(Recipe From: skinnytaste.com)
Servings: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup Old Points: 3 ptsPoints+: 4 pts Calories: 190 Fat: 1.5 g Fiber: 5.6 g Carbs: 23.1 g Protein: 21 g