Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
Here is another DELICIOUS slow cooker recipe I want to share with you! I came across this recipe on skinnytaste.com and new I definitely had to try it out. You should definitely check out her blog more diet friendly recipes that are super delicious! We LOVED this chicken and it was SO SIMPLE! What makes this chicken even more delicious is that it is only 4 Points for Weight Watchers! Tasty and healthy??…What could be better?!
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
By October 19, 2011
Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! Here is another DELICIOUS slow cooker recipe I want to share …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- 1 (14.4 oz) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 (14.4 oz) can chicken broth
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- - TT salt and pepper
- In slow cooker, add chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt and stir to combine.
- Lay seasoned chicken breasts on top of other ingredients inside slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and stir it into other ingredients. Adjust salt and seasoning to desired taste.
(Recipe From: skinnytaste.com check out her site for the nutritional facts)