This is yet another yummy addition to my pudding cookie collection!We had to bring a treat to a get-together earlier this week and I wanted to bring something I hadn’t made before but that I knew would be a hit. My mind instantly went to the pudding cookies. They were SO good!
If you want to find the other pudding cookies so far on my blog, you can find them HERE
This time, I opened my pudding cupboard and pulled out cookies n’ creme. I just made the substitution to my pudding cookie recipe. Everyone loved them!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (4.2 oz) package instant Oreo Cookies n' Creme pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 14 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Stir in crushed Oreos.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.