I love my crock pot!
Seriously.How do people live without one? !They make preparing dinner extremely easy and doable!The flavor in this recipe is incredible! We all loved it!
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed or frozen would work. I used frozen chicken tenders and it still turned out perfect!)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning
- rice or pasta
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix softened cream cheese, cream of chicken and Italian Seasoning together and dump evenly over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Serve over rice or pasta