Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
Here is another DELICIOUS slow cooker recipe I want to share with you! I came across this recipe on skinnytaste.com and new I definitely had to try it out. You should definitely check out her blog more diet friendly recipes that are super delicious! We LOVED this chicken and it was SO SIMPLE! What makes this chicken even more delicious is that it is only 4 Points for Weight Watchers! Tasty and healthy??…What could be better?!
Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- 14.4 ounces diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 15 ounces black beans
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 14.4 ounces chicken broth
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In slow cooker, add chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt and stir to combine.
- Place chicken breasts on top of other ingredients inside slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Once cooked, about half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and stir it into other ingredients. Adjust salt and seasoning to desired taste.
(Recipe From: skinnytaste.com