Have you ever made a meal that made your tastebuds do a party dance?!
Let me introduce you to the Creamy Italian Penne Pasta with vegetables.
I seriously cannot talk up this meal enough. Words can’t even do it justice…. it is THAT good.
If you are looking of the star meal to put into your dinner rotation or weekly menu, this would be the one. Don’t believe me on how good it is, make it for yourself and see! It is unbelievably scrumptious! Everyone in my family gobbled it up quickly. Even my picky eaters were asking for seconds and thirds. That is saying something :)
- 1 box Penne pasta, cooked according to package
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced red bell pepper, (2 large peppers)
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups yellow squash, sliced
- 2 cups chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet Add olive oil, mushrooms, red peppers, and garlic. Sauté on high for 5 minutes. Add squash and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add chicken, salt, pepper, cream and Italian dressing. Pour vegetable mixture over pasta and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes and serve