My husband’s favorite cookies are White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. As I was browsing my blog, I could not believe I had not shared MY FAVORITE recipe for these incredible cookies. This is actually my mom’s recipe and they are so soft and chewy. Each bite is utter perfection.
So many things add up to why these cookies are the best (in my honest opinion) compared to others that I have tried. One of my favorite ingredients from this recipe is the almond extract. Almond extract is my favorite extract :) I wish it complimented more things because the smell and flavor is amazing. These cookies are also packed with white chocolate chips and crunch macadamia nut cookies which all add to the delicious texture. If you are in search of a new and delicious macadamia nut cookie, give this one a try! I am sure it will become your favorite recipe for it, too!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl. Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract and beat until well mixed. Add salt, soda, and flour and beat until well incorporated. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Roll into 1½ inch balls and placed on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.