Why hello friends!
This past week has been absolutely INSANE! My hubby left for a week long business trip, leaving me and the kiddos for a week of crazy and busy happenings. Then my parents asked me if I would come to their house to watch my two younger siblings (remember the big gap I told you about in our ages) while they went to a work party for my dad out of state. So needless to say, it is pretty busy around here.
It seems whenever I am cooking at someone else’s house, in this case-my parents’, they never have what I am looking for. Then again, my pantry is stocked for a food bloggers needs, so not everyone will have what I am looking for haha! :) So after browsing through my parent’s fridge and pantry, I decided this was our best option. This one of the EASIEST dinners I have ever made and it turned out absolutely delicious! Thumbs up all around!
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1½ cups bread crumbs, I like real bread crumbs. Throw some white bread in a blender and it blends it up nice
- 1½ cups lightly crushed corn flakes
- In a wide bowl (I actually used a bread pan) pour ranch dressing. In a separate bowl (again, I used a bread pan), combine bread crumbs and lightly crushed corn flakes.
- Dip chicken breasts in ranch evenly on both sides.
- Next, dip into bowl with combined bread crumbs and corn flakes. Evenly cover on all sides.
- Place in a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done and tender.
A similar recipe can be found at Hidden Valley Ranch :)