Why hello friends!
This past week has been absolutely INSANE! My hubby left for a week long business trip, leaving me and the kiddos for a week of crazy and busy happenings. Then my parents asked me if I would come to their house to watch my two younger siblings (remember the big gap I told you about in our ages) while they went to a work party for my dad in California. On top of being a mom of two and watching two more, my little boy got another double ear infection (2nd one in a month and a half) and then started vomiting for the past two days and hasn’t been able to keep anything down. Yesterday, I took him into the Doctor who then sent us to the ER where they drew some blood and found out he was dehydrated. So back to the ER we went to put an IV in him to get him some fluids. Why does all the crazy stuff happen when my hubby leaves town?! lol! This is why I have been a little absent from the blog. But hopefully now things calm down a bit with my little guy and I can hop back here too :)
It seems whenever I am cooking at someone else’s house, in this case-my parents’, they never have what I am looking for. Then again, my pantry is stalked for a food bloggers needs, so not everyone will have what I am looking for haha! :) So after browsing through my parent’s fridge and pantry, I decided this was our best option. This one of the EASIEST dinners I have ever made and it turned out absolutely delicious! Thumbs up all around!
Baked Crispy Ranch Chicken
By October 22, 2012
- Yield: 5-6 Chicken breasts
Only FOUR ingredients! This is perfect for those days you don't want to be in the kitchen forever! Family approved!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs I like real bread crumbs. Throw some white bread in a blender and it blends it up nice
- 1 1/2 cups lightly crushed corn flakes
- In a wide bowl (I actually used a bread pan) pour ranch dressing. In a separate bowl (again, I used a bread pan), combine bread crumbs and lightly crushed corn flakes.
- Dip chicken breasts in ranch evenly on both sides.
- Next, dip into bowl with combined bread crumbs and corn flakes. Evenly cover on all sides.
- Place in a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done and tender.
A similar recipe can be found at Hidden Valley Ranch :)