Remember this post for Cookies and Cream Popcorn yesterday, and how I told you my mom had A LOT of Oreos to use up… Well the craze continues and let me just be honest for a moment.
This snack/dessert is INSANELY ADDICTIVE and EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!
Muddy Buddies are one of my favorite treats! They are so fun and so easy to make, pack up, and take with you were ever you want. You have seen my posts for Nutella Puppy Chow and Cake Batter Muddy Buddies… but are you ready for the next addition to the Muddy Buddy clan?!
I dare say this may be my new favorite. With only 4 ingredients, what is not to love?!
- 6 cups Chex Cereal
- 12 oz. White Almond Bark
- 20 Oreos
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Pour measured Chex cereal into a lage bowl.
- In a food processor, or in a sealed ziplock bag rolling a rolling pin over it, finely grind Oreos.
- Put Almond Bark into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment until completely melted.
- Pour melted almond bark over Chex cereal and stir carefully to cover cereal.
- Immediately after cereal is covered, pour ground Oreos and toss/stir to coat.
- Next toss on the powdered sugar until coated.